Blog Month

Last month was 'reply' month: I would deliberately respond / reply to mails and stuff faster and more often than I normally would (I sometimes 'choke', especially if it is unclear if a reaction is 'required'). It wasn't perfect, but at least it made me more aware of things.

A Blogpost a Day...Keeps the Doctor Away
This month is blog month (as has been decided by me, myself, and I). I want to write a post everyday, on various subjects, in both English and my native language. I hope this will give me some insights, in what I like to do, what comes naturally and what's a pain. Subsequently, I should be able to make some choices, blog-wise at least. "To Blog", means nothing. To write with joy something at least mildly coherent that adds a little to the world (be it an App Engine tutorial or a life lesson), that's what it's all about!

Really?
"I want to write a post every day". Yes, it sounds ambitious. Well it doesn't only sound like that, it really is.. I am aware of that. It might be just phase. If it's 2015 and this post is still the last one on this blog: sorry, I didn't make it after all.

New design
And while I was at it, I decided to pimp the design a little. Just basic stuff (except for the migration of the Google Analytics and Syntax Highlighter snippets), because my aim for this blog was to make use of existing technology and minimize efforts in designing & coding (trust me, I do my share amount of those during the rest of the week). Rounded corners, transparency, and a handful of fluffy clouds. Me like.

From the couch in my cleaned up living room, candles on the table, Yiruma piano music playing softly in the background, I'm out. For now.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten