Silence?

Except for a visitor or two, my blog went quite unnoticed. I have done nothing to promote it and will definitely keep it 'separate' from my other web presence(s) for now, but on the other hand I find myself hoping for some traffic every now and then.

I do admit that I am totally clueless in what I want with it. The posts have ranged in subject so much that I wouldn't be reading / following it if it had been someone elses blog. Especially some of the coding-related posts are not quite 'readable'. I think I secretly hope they attract a whole stream of visitors from Google.

I do think a nice set of blog posts will emerge as soon as I get my company going. I also think I would be better off blogging in my native language. Furthermore, I wonder why I blog at all. Do I want to reach an audience, do I want to get rich, do I want to sell something? Well, I have nothing to sell yet, but maybe I want to set the stage? Whatever the reason, is it all worth the effort?

Most likely, I am just blogging to get an answer to the aforementioned questions.

Strange visitors
Today I noticed three hits, all referenced from bogus-urls. I am quite clueless about what to think of this. Maybe they hoped that I dropped by, but the one I tried didn't work. Maybe it has something to do with dodgy SEO (Search Engine Optimization), or maybe they wanted to spam my guestbook. The latter though would have worked just as well without a 'reference' url.

Sleep
Nevertheless I'm going to get some sleep now!

Bye!

PS: Got to love Chrome's spell checker ;)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten