Countdown


And suddenly it struck. Countdown has started! Almost inaudible at first, hesitating perhaps, afraid to to forget, anxious to let go, nevertheless, slowly but surely growing into a roar of ecstasy, full of excitement and confidence. A new year will start. And it will start soon. Low and behold, it will bring us the date of all dates: 11-11-11.

But first there will be countless of lists. We will look back at the year that lies behind us, the soccer world cup, the Olympics. Haiti earthquake. Crisis. Google Zeitgeist takes you on a tour. And Christmas of course, 2 days of peace, preluding 363 days of needless killing.

And then there will be new year's resolutions. I'm starting to panic. I have none. I like my life.

Nah, do I? Or is it the other way around? Am I making resolutions on a daily basis? One that is still standing is writing a blogpost a day. I admit I missed one, but I made up for it today! And I discovered images. I like photography so maybe I should also post some of my own. An image-post would fit nicely with my plan to try out various types of blogposts. In the meantime my blog's getting some visits every now and then.

And my new year's resolution? Let me sleep on it.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten